Friday, September 26, 2014

Changing Habits

Unfortunately, my friend went to the doctor in order to make some clinical examinations, looking for some informations about his healtly and the doctor after a week call my friend to come to the hospital as fast as possible. When my friend came there, doctor said that my friend healthys was in risk, because of his cholesterol ( His cholesterol was in high level, being so dangerous to his health ).

After that, I decided help my friend and help my healty in the same time, because I clonclued that I always ate the same kind of food as my friend usually ate and I am either did not take physical activities in my days. So I start many changes in my way of life with my friend, I will show some of this ideas for you.

First, we start to eat healty food ( Vegetables, fresh fruits, and fish) instead of junk-food. In 4 weeks we felt more good with ourselves and we lost 7 kilograms. This beginning was not easy, we needed said no in many situations, like say no to our friends when they invited us to go eat pizza, hamburguer, and others junk foods.


At the same time, we start to do physical exercise, like run and go to the gym.Six months after that, we were able to run a marathon, this make us so proud about our potential. We can see ourselves that we are able to change our habits in order to have a good life. Now my friend has a good cholesterol, that no more offers risk to his healthy.

1 comment: