Paradase in Brazil
My mother always said, that the best things in life is not a materials things. And she ended her phrase saying, that the best things in life was people and beautiful places. After, I visited one place in Brazil with my Friends. I have to agree with my mother. This history passed in Trindade, one city of the Coast of Brazil, and happened in December of 2012.
Participated of this trip, some of the my best friends. The name of these guys are Edmauro, Lupercio and Dudu. We decided camping on the beach, but before arrive in Trindade we had to make a trip by car. We traveled for about five hours. We laughed all the time, because my friend Lupercio made jokes all the time.
Then we arrived in Trindade, I've never been in this place. My friends and me remained without saying anything for about 15 seconds. Because all of us were impressed with the beauty of the place. And one of us said: '' I think I'm in paradise ''. After that, we stared to build our tent. To be honest with you reader, Dudu did all this service, because he had more practise.
Early in the morning we went to the city, to learn more about the city. When we arrived, the natives of the city received us very weel. We made several now friends in this viseted. Later, we returned to beach and swin for about five hours. In the final of the day we were very tired, but happy, because we had a great day. We went to sleep at about 9:00 p.m, but in the middle of the night a rainstorm came to us. And brokn down ours tents, forcing us to sleep in car. But this was not a problem, we talked about several issues the rest of the night. In the mornig, we started to fix the tents, and after did that remained during a week in Trindade. Knowing new places and making new friends.
Finally, we went back to our city. But after these trip,we are more friends. And now I can understand the phrase the my mother said to me. I can now give value to what really matters in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment